Inventory of project resources to be listed here ...
Concept papers and references
- Dscribe -- Open Michigan, University of Michigan.
- Jim Taylor. (2007) Open Courseware Futures: Creating a Parallel Universe in e-Journal of Instructional Science and Technology (e-JIST), Vol 10, No. 1.
- Tapscott & Williams. (2010). Innovating the 21st-Century University: It’s Time! in EDUCAUSE Review, vol. 45, no. 1 (January/February 2010): 16-29.
- Paul Stacey, The University of Open
- Free MBA classes online, with option to purchase assessment - London School of Business and Finance with accreditation from the University of Wales
- OERtest, similar initiative of the European Foundation for Quality in E-Learning
- OCW Scholar, initiative of MIT OpenCourseWare which provides additional support resources for independent study
- OERs: The good, the bad, and the ugly, Tony Bates.
- Open Badge system framework, Jane Park, Creative Commons.
- Tuition-free, online education? Try University of the People, USA Today, 22 February 2010.
- Western Governors University
- Openness, Learning Analytics, and Continuous Quality Improvement David Wiley´s talk at the EDUCASE LEARNING INITIATIVE ANNUAL MEETING 2011.
- JISC Open Educational Resources Infokit