- Locate a copy of the Arboriculture Code of Practice on the NZ Occupational Safety and Health Service website.
- Print and bind the PDF version of the Code of practice in suitable size and strength for field work
- Download the OSH PDF version of the Arboriculture Code of Practice.
- Print this PDF with the following settings: 2 pages per A4 sheet, double sided. (so you end up with an A5 booklet)
- Cut the A4 pages in half and arrange pages in correct order
- Create a front and back cover for the booklet using card board
- Staple these pages together (you will need a heavy duty stapler)
- Use duct tape to reinforce the spine of the book
(NB. Some printers will not have these settings as an option. You will need to find a printer that does, get a professional to help, or print with your own settings)
See Kim's flickr photo series on how to create a booklet