At the airport
At times you may be required to access information about a flight you are going to board or the flight of a friend or family member who you have gone to meet. Let's learn how you do that.
- The present tense of the irregular verb ir
- Telling the time
- el vuelo-The flight
- llegar-to arrive
- salir-to leave
- aterrizar-to land(an aircraft)
- despegar-to take-off(an aircraft)
- el terminal-the terminal
- el avion-the airplane
- el pasajero-the passenger
- el anuncio-the announcement
- View picture above and say what information you think the people may need.