- Educ613Sociology of Education
- In this course, we will go through the follwing topics:
- Definition of terms ,Sociology,Microsociology ,Macrosociology ,Phenomenology,Ethnomethodology
- Significance of Sociology of Education to the teacher
- sociological theories
- Family,Education&s0cial Stratification
- Group Theory Dyad ,Triad Formal Organisation
EDuc 517 Methods of Teaching History\Government
- In this course we will discuss the methods and technics of teaching History and Government in the secondary schools.
- The nature of History/Government
- The language of History teaching difficulties
DECCE119 The Child and Society
- In this course we will examine the challenges faced by the child in the early child hood stage.
- Definition of concepts
- Problems of the early childhood child
- The political&socio-economic conditions
Educ 632 Advanced Sociology of Education
- In this course we will examine in depth the sociology of development.
- The Development Theories; Functionalist, Conflict,Modernisation ,Underdevelopment/Dependency
- The links between Education/Development