- Moodle Free Support (Create new accouont to log on to the course site and learn). Available under GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
- Moodle Tutorials by Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology's PRISM Project (Portal Resources for Indiana Science and Mathematics) : "PRISM is a free website that provides collections of online resources for Indiana educators in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM)" -- Home Page.
- Moodle: An Open Learning Content Management System for Schools A Case Study: Available under CC-BY-SA
- Moodle: a free learning management system A SlideShare Presentation: Available under CC-NC-SA
- Moodle Journal A Blog: License Not Known, but the Blog is part of Bromley College, UK
- Using Moodle A Blog by Jason Cole: Available under CC-BY-SA
- Presentation on Moodle: License Not Known, copyright may be with Central Ohio Linux User Group
- Using Mooodle Chapters of the book by Jason Cole (First Edition): Copyright of O'Reilly Media, but PDFs available at MoodleDocs with GNU GPL.
- Documents realted to Moodle for Decision Makers: (Most of the documents available through this page are copyrighted, but can be used for personal research and learning purposes).
- Moodle Tutorials A Blog: Copyright Christopher Pappas Email:email@example.com
- Building a Course: Copyright Oakland Schools
- CLEO Moodle Training Materials: Copyright Cumbria and Lancashire Education Online
- Moodle Training Materials (UNESCO and AOU): License NOt Known, but available at UNESCO' Free & Open Source Software Portal