Visit the Ex-Im Bank and SBA website. Evaluate the current mitigating techniques available to US exporters. Discuss the options and determine the best option for each of the following circumstances:
- 1. You are a small US company that assembles products made from imported materials.
- 2. You are a large US company that has been involved in the export market for 15 years. You have just received a US$30 million order from new customer in Singapore. The order needs to ship in nine months.
- 3. You are a medium-sized foreign company with offices located in the US. You have just received an order for your US products from your long-time customer in Germany. You require working capital to produce the products
Visit the exim.gov website and
- 1. check the country limitation schedule.
- 2. download an application form for the appropriate export credit insurance cover.