Management of Drug Supplies
The Management of Drug Supplies : a Distance Learning Course: the Commonwealth of Learning, Commonwealth Pharmaceutical Association, World Health Organisation Action Programme on Essential Drugs.
(1995, Commonwealth of Learning) by Commonwealth Pharmaceutical Association
These materials are not currently available on-line but are available in the Commonwealth of Learning's Information Resource Centre or you can contact the Commonwealth of Learning for further information about the programme and materials.
The modules are as below:
- Course Introduction
- Module 1: The context of drug supply management
- Module 2: Drug policy and the context of control
- Module 3: Health care structure and management
- Module 4: Financing drug supply
- Module 5: Selection and quantification
- Module 6: Procurement & quality testing of drugs
- Module 7: Stock Management
- Module 8: Distribution
- Module 9: Regulation & drug liable to abuse
- Module 10: Human resource management