Making the Transition
- This page is uncategorised. Please add one or more categories.
|Making the Transition: from teaching to online facilitation|
|A modest task: some minimum experience, understanding and knowledge to be online as a tutor, lecturer, teacher.|
|Home||Schedule | Participant Notes | Agenda | Rationale|
Text to come
The aims of this workshop:
- Appreciate some of the generally accepted notions around online facilitation through some of the online writings of leading practitioners in the field.
- Experience being online on both as a participant and a facilitator.
- Extend your learning and understanding into processes to encourage and enable deeper engagement in a learner centred environment.
- Evaluate your learning in the light of some basic learning theory, what you read online and your shared experiences.
- Tell some stories, share some ideas and gain some confidence
We recommend a week on/week off schedule. Or alternatively, a weekly activity with a focus around one day a week. Participants seem to be able to work around this better than anything more general.