List of MSc. Thesis Titles Supervised or under supervision
- Detection, isolation and baseline characterization of indigenous phlD+ fluorescent Pseudomonas species in the control of bean root rot and coffee wilt disease in Uganda.
- Characterization and Assessment of nematodes associated with maize production systems in Uganda.
- Studies on the survival of Xanthomonas campestris pv. musacearum in soil and plant debris and their importance as a source of inoculum for the next banana crop.
- Introgression of the Co-42 and Co-5 anthracnose resistance genes into selected commercial bean varieties.
- Investigation of relative frequencies and severity levels of Cercospora zeae-maydis and Cercospora sorgi var maydis in maize field populations in Uganda.