- Distinguish between ethical and unethical behaviours in the work place.
- Develop a personal code of ethics.
- Analyse the correlation between ethics, personal behaviour and work place policy, rules, regulations and laws, as they relate to issues such as individual differences, sexual harassment, plagiarism, theft, fraud etc.;
- Develop problem solving skills to treat ethical dilemmas requiring moral courage.
- Analyse the relationship between ethics, work habits, job performance and productivity.
- Analyse the impact of culture and belief systems on the framing of codes of ethics.