Learning from each other 2013:Topics
This pre-event list of topics is to let people know what kinds of activities are of interest and might end up on the planning board (aka the "space-time matrix" or "schedule") which starts off empty at the start of day 1 in events like this.
- Add topic ideas for 2013 below (and feel free to include some from [year])
- and sign (with '~~~' after logging in) if you would be interested in attending the topic if it comes up at the event
- if you proposed the topic here, sign with 4 tildes '~~~~' which will include the date (and also indicates that you might be willing to convene the session and ensure outputs are produced at the event).
- Add this page to your watchlist (log in and click on 'watch' above) and in 'my preferences' under 'E-mail' select 'E-mail me when a page on my watchlist is changed' (more).
- Topics discussion page.
Proposer: John Kostaras
A comparison of file system APIs:
- java.io (pre Java 7)
- java.nio (Java 7)
- NetBeans FileSystems API
- Java Magazine Issue 7 Sep-Oct 2012, "New File System APIs in NIO.2: A Walkthrough", pp. 49-54,
- NetBeans Filesystems API