Learning Design Checklist
- Link to design plan inserted
- Design plan completed
- The needs of likely users have been explored, considered and catered for.
- Learning goals are clearly stated.
- There is a focus on activities learners will do to achieve learning goals.
- Activities encourage participation and interaction with other learners and teachers.
- Learners are pointed to resources they will need to achieve learning goals.
- Resources that are not already available are created.
- Technology that is accessible is used to facilitate learning.
- Suggestions for support for learners is articulated.
- Strategies for learners to get feedback about progress are built in
See also: The Learning Design Project