|Work in progress, expect frequent changes. Help and feedback is welcome. See discussion page.|
Workshop Materials / Development
Mobilising Productive Communities: Learning New Approaches to Peace Education
- Appreciative Inquiry as an Approach
- Exploring Cultural Identity
- Discovering Possibilities for Collaboration
Ideas for Consideration
- Visual & pictorial recording, learning maps - i.e., visualizing new images
- Using case studies from prior experience + Learning Activities
- Booklets to guide learning activities
- Stories: storytelling, digital storytelling, participatory content creation
- Tie-in with PCF-6 (India, 2010)
- Community-based approaches will be used to strengthen communities to help their memnbers help to create environments that enable members to improve their quality of life.
- Building and sharing case studies.
- Access to Internet, computers or none at all - f2f
Outputs & Outcomes
- No. of people trained
- No. of organizations involved
- No of workshops held
- No. of case studies developed
- No. of curricula elements (i.e., learning activities, outlines, modules, etc.) developed
- Building and strengtening relationships between individuals and community organizations
- Strengthening & deepening of networks within and between communities.