Learning4Content/Workshops/eL4C51/Instructions for Day 5
Greetings and welcome back! We are posting the instructions for Day 5 earlier, as so many of you are ahead of our timezone.
Today we will:
- Provide an overview of the structure of a wiki;
- Create internal and external links;
- Demonstrate how to create a new page;
- Explain the difference between red and blue internal page links in the published view;
- Create and edit descriptive labels for your links.
Please go to New pages and Links
for the detailed instructions related to doing above mentioned tasks.
You can also watch the video instruction for Day 5 at this link
We understand you may have been busy and thus if have fallen a little behind, there is nothing to worry.
You are still catch up. See the daily schedule and try to complete the tasks.
If you have questions to ask, please post them on WikiEducator, or write on our home pages.
Have a great day!
Your International Facilitator Team