Webliography - eL4C32
OER research reports and papers
- Open Learning, free access to Special Issue on Open Education Resources
- Norm Friesen, Open Source Resources in Education: Opportunities and Challenges
- D.E. Atkins, J.S. Brown & A.L. Hammond, A Review of the Open Educational Resources (OER) Movement: Achievements, Challenges, and New Opportunities. Report to The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation.
- OER Handbook for Educators, also available in print versions from Lulu.com in back and white or full colour.
- UNESCO, Education Resources: Conversations in cyberspace
- UNESCO, Open Education Resources: The way forward
Live Online Conferences and Meetings
- Live Online Workshop on WikiEducator as an International Community for Open Education on WiZiQ. Aug 28, 2009. View recording here.
- Thompson Rivers University, in Kamloops BC is hosting a FREE three-day workshop, Research 2.0: New Technologies for Scholarship. The workshop will take place from Aug. 31 to Sept. 2 at Thompson Rivers University, in Kamloops BC. Sept. 1st 2009. View recording here.
- To be scheduled
WikiEducator Live Online Workshop