Instructions for submitting your learning contract
In return for free wiki skills training we encourage participants to submit a learning contract. You should submit your completed learning contract via email as a signed attachment (see instructions below).
Submitting via email
- Download a copy of the learning contract (in .doc, odt or pdf formats)
- Fill out the details of the Learning contract:
- you can printout the contract, fill in the details then scan or take a photo of your completed contract or
- complete the details using your word processor and save the file.
- Please email the scanned image, photo or document file as an attachment to: Wikieducator Facilitators