- See the book pattern page for one option
- a crop from the North West of Early Localization Native Americans USA (language stocks) which appears on several pages on Wikipedia including "Classification schemes for indigenous languages of the Americas".
Wikipedia Logo (2003-2010)
- Pieter Bruegel d. Ä. 075b.jpg
The tower of Babel 2
Languages of the world 1 (more)
Languages of the world 2 (more)
- Early Localization Native Americans USA-nw - (crop of).
- Wikipedia Logo 2003-2010
- Copyright and trademark problem - see image description page (click on it): "© & ™ All rights reserved, Wikimedia Foundation, Inc."
- The tower of Babel - Pieter Brueghel the Elder (1526/1530–1569)
- The tower of Babel 2 and 3.
- The story does not exactly celebrate diversity - it emphasises confusion.
- Linguistic diversity in Swiss Cottage, North London
- Languages of the world 1 - one of many Category:Linguistic maps of the world
- Languages of the world 2
- Human Language Families Map - not on commons.wikimedia.org yet.
- Early Localization Native Americans USA - (a crop from this image is shortlisted).
- Languages Graphic - found on Wikibooks.