The best of your life is the rest of your life
We're turning sorrows into joy and happiness using Inspirational words and Personal experiences from qualified counsellors. We hope you will join us NOW.
|Employer:||Life Divine Motivational Class, Ghana .|
|Other roles:||Executive Director, BedSMS|
OVERVIEW OF LiDMoC
- LiDMoC is a Christian based movement with the responsibility of empowering people who are stressed out in life to see the possibilities that are installed for them.
- LiDMoC is committed to inspire people to have the courage to live as God created them to live and through motivational speakers and counselors challenge, encourage and motivate people to a more fulfilling Life.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
LIFE DIVINE MOTIVATIONAL CLASS is committed to
- Helping the disabled and the physically challenged in the society to develop their own potential and talent through counseling.
- The needs of orphans, widows and HIV/AIDS and other rejected people in the society.
- Training Young people to develop their leadership potential as well as a sense of responsibility for effective service to the Community and the Nation.
- Helping Young people to discover, develop and use their gift, abilities, talents, and skills for advancement of the gospel and the development of the society.
- Instilling in people a need to develop their spiritual, social, cultural, moral and academic potential for the benefit of self and others.
- Challenging students and workers to have the “I can do” spirit in their day to day activities.
- Director General
- General Secretary
- Associate General Secretary
- Director of Finance and Administration
- Director of Programmes Growth and Development
- Communication and Information Officer
- Regional Directors
- Directors of the various departments
- To enter into any of the department, click on it
TODAY'S MOTIVATIONAL WORD
Don’t Build a Case Against Yourself
- A boy and his father are walking in the mountain. Suddenly the son falls, hurts himself, and screams: “AAAhhhhhhhhh!! !”
- To his surprise, he hears a voice repeating, somewhere on the mountain: “AAAhhhhhhhhh!! !”
- Curious, he yells: “Who are you?”
- He receives the answer: “Who are you”
- Angered at the response, he screams: “Coward!”
- He receives the answer: “Coward!”
- He looks to his father and asks: “what’s going on?”
- The father smiled and says: “My son, pay attention.”
- And then he screams to the mountain: “I admire you!”
- The voice answers: “I admire you!”
- Again the man screams: “You are a champion!”
- The voice retorts: “You are a champion”
- The boy is surprise but does not understand.
- Then the father explains: “People call this ECHO, but really, this is LIFE. It gives you back everything you say or do. Our life is simply a reflection of our actions. Life will give you back everything you have given to it” (Anonymous).
- Your life is not a coincidence: It’s reflection of you! If you’d like to know who’s responsible for the majority of your troubles, take a look in the mirror. If you kick the person responsible for most of your problems, you wouldn’t be able to sit down for three weeks. It’s time for us to stay out of our own way.
- There is little that can withstand a man who can conquer himself. –LOUIS XIV
- Stewart Johnson commented, “Our business in life is not to get ahead of others, but to get ahead of ourselves-to break our own records, to outstrip our yesterday by our today, to do our work with more force than ever before.”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson said, “It is impossible for man to be cheated by anyone but himself” Prank Crane noted, “Our best friends and our worst enemies are the thoughts we have about ourselves.” Proverbs declares, “As a man thinks within himself, so he is” (23:7). Norman Vincent Peale warned, “Do not build up obstacles in your imagination.”
- Stop looking only at where you are and start looking at what you can be. Be careful of where your mind wanders; your words and actions follow it.
- No one can defeat you unless you first defeat yourself. Self image sets the boundaries and limitations for each of our individual accomplishments. Charles Caleb Colton said,
We are sure to be losers when we quarrel with ourselves; it is civil war.
- If you doubt yourself, listen to Alexandre Dumas: “A person who doubts himself is like a man who enlists in the ranks of his enemy and bears arms against himself” Tim Redmond cautions, “Don’t commit treason against your own life and purpose.”
- You carry with you the world in which you must live. Know this: when you have a great dream, your mind will be your biggest foe. Huge obstacles in your life? James Allen answered , “You are the handicap you must face. You are your own doctor when it comes to curing cold feet, a hot head, and a stuffy attitude.
- Frank Tyger says, “Your future depends on many things, but mostly on you.” You may succeed if nobody else believes in you, but you will never succeed if you don’t believe in yourself Zig Ziglar observes, “What you picture in your mind, your mind will go to accomplish. When you change your pictures, you automatically change your performance.” Whatever you attach consistently to the words “I am,” you will become.
- by Director General
- Announcement : For prayer request,testimonies,general comments about our articles, and submission of articles to be publish,please email us on email@example.com