- UNESCO 2012 Paris OER Declaration formally adopted at the 2012 World Open Educational Resources (OER) Congress held at the UNESCO Headquarters in Paris from 20 – 22 June 2012
- New Zealand Government Open Access and Licensing Framework (NZGOAL) and Declaration on open and transparent government
- Poster on Creative Commons Licenses published by Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand
- OER and Copyright Policy for the Commonwealth Open Schooling Association (COMOSA).
- Otago Polytechnic's open intellectual property policy (see also Otago Polytechnic: An IP policy for the times).
- OER Government Policy Development Template (November 2012), published by the Commonwealth of Learning.
- Survey on Governments' Open Educational Resources (OER) Policies, published by COL and UNESCO in preparation for the 2012 World Open Educational Resources (OER) Congress
- Guidelines for Open Educational Resources (OER) in Higher Education, published by COL and UNESCO.
- A Basic Guide to Open Educational Resources (OER), published by COL.
- Perspectives on Open and Distance Learning: Open Educational Resources and Change in Higher Education: Reflections from Practice, published by COL and UNESCO.
- Albany Senior High School Creative Commons Policy