|Do the survey first.|
(if you were there)
Please add and sign your comments (with '~~~~').
What was the most amazing thing that happened to you this week?
- Learning how much the Java language has evolved in the last (almost) two decades, the variety of languages running on the jvm, the variety of frameworks and how long some of these have survived. - Kim 15:47, 1 September 2011 (CEST)
What would you tell your colleagues to encourage them to come next year?
- An unprecedented opportunity to interact on a high level with other genuine Java gurus. - Kim 15:48, 1 September 2011 (CEST)
What would you like more of next time?
- Sessions which engage all the participants in the session, perhaps with some hands-on pairs-coding involved. - Kim 15:49, 1 September 2011 (CEST)
Assuming that you are coming back next year, how many extra people should we invite?
- Invite as many as can be found in prominent Java communities. Accept another 10. - Kim 15:50, 1 September 2011 (CEST)
Any Other Ideas?
|Open Spaces Learning|
|Lessons (2011 . 2012 . 2013)|
- Next time, learn from this time ('Open Spaces Learning' box right).
- An open Java coding area for the full duration - a place where one can geek out any time <e.g. intense coding of a libre software project> and "ungeek" into a discussion as desired. - Kim 15:51, 1 September 2011 (CEST)
- For next time, adapt the checklist and learning from this time. - Kim 18:47, 5 September 2011 (CEST)