International Specifications of Educational Content Composition and Packaging and Educational Processes Representation
- to present and study the educational content composition and packaging specs and the educational processes representation specs
- to realise the need for specifications on educational content composition and packaging and educaional processes representations
- to practice with tools on composing educational content
- to reflect on using tools on composing and packaging educational content
- to encourage learners to use tools on composing and packaging educational content
Specified learning outcomes:
- to report the advantages and the disadvantages of the IMS Content Packaging (CP), the IMS Simple Sequencing (SS), the Learning Design (LD) specifications, the Sharable Content Objects Reference Model (SCORM) and some tools that implement those specs.
- to facilitate new material reconciliation with the cognitive structure of the learners [through forum participation]
- to familiarize learner with [i.e.] the Reload editor environment - basic operations (creating, editing, saving learning objects compatible with the IMS Content Packaging (CP)).
- to create learning objects compatible with the IMS CP specs using [i.e.] Reload editor