|Student Learner Outcomes
By the completion of the module the learner will:
- Verbalize the rationale for increasing HCP flu immunization rates.
- Identify common myths regarding flu immunization.
- Identify the true contraindications for the flu vaccine.
- Define herd immunity; and discuss its relationship to immunization and its importance to susceptible individuals.
- Describe the safety/efficacy issues surrounding flu vaccination.
- List one benefit of vaccination for each population: self, patient and family/community members.
- Identify online resources to aid in immunization promotion.
- Utilize multimedia technology (wiki, online learning tools) to enhance facility of staff learning.
- Employ one newly learned technique in the development of a facility based flu immunization campaign.