IGSLM Workshop Lessons/Create Your Unit Here
1. Complete your Self-Learning Material (SLM) unit using a word processor, as you have been doing since the 3rd week of the workshop.
2. Log on to WikiEducator through the Main Page (If you are not log on currently).
3. Browse the Learning Templates and Learning Activity Templates.
4. Go to Creating Your Unit (below), and type the Title of the Unit in the box give there. Click the "Create Your Unit Here" button.
5. A new page will open with the title beginning "Editing ..." and having a box that has some instructions.
6. Read these instruction and follow them to "cut" and "paste" materials from the unit created by you in a word processor.
7. Only in the "Sections" and "Sub-sections", you need to use Learning Activity Templates. This will be based on what are the different types of activities that you have included in your chapter.
8. While using a Learning Activity Template, for example for SAQ, type
|SAQ=Type in your question here}} .
9. Similarly, you can use other Learning Activity Templates. For this you need to consult the appropriate Template as given in point 7 above.
10. Once you have typed your materials on to this box, click the "Show preview" button. This will show you how your unit will look like.
11. After you are satisfied with the look and feel, click the "Save page" button.
12. Your unit is now created. You can keep on visiting this page to revise the unit as required.
Creating your Unit
You can create your Unit by typing in the Title of unit in the box given below. Remianing instructions are provided in the page that you will create by creating the button below.
Best of luck.