If you enable the Links feature in your WikiEducator preferences, content pages of WikiEducator will have their Permanent Link entry in the Toolbox replaced with a Links entry. Clicking on Links will expose:
- Permanent Link
- This is the link that normally appears in the Toolbox. It provides a short, permanent link to the particular revision of the page you are viewing. You might right click on the link and copy it so that you could paste it into another application.
- IFrame snippet to this revision
- This is a short bit of HTML text that you can embed in another application or web page to provide an IFrame containing WikiEducator content. This snippet references the particular revision of the content you are viewing. Clicking anywhere within the snippet should select the entire snippet to simplify copy-and-paste.
- Short URL
- This link provides a short way to reference the page you are reviewing. Right click on the link and copy it so that it can be pasted into another application such as an instant messenger or microblogging tool.
- IFrame snippet to this page
- This is a short bit of HTML text that you can embed in another application or web page to provide an IFrame containing the most recent version of this WikiEducator content. Clicking anywhere within the snippet should select the entire snippet to simplify copy-and-paste. (And typically, this snippet will be automatically selected when you open the Links button, further simplifying copying it.)