|At the end of this topic you should have achieved the following outcomes. You will have:
- Identified differences between two commonly-used LMSs.
- Developed an awareness of a variety of LMSs.
- Located online support and resources for developing a Moodle course.
- Appreciated the role of a structure or model when designing a Moodle course.
- Understood differences between the traditional classroom and the constructivist classroom.
- Using a Moodle discussion forum, you will have reflected on how you currently use Moodle and proposed changes for alignment of your Moodle course with a constructivist approach to learning.
This topic was content-rich but not too overwhelming, I hope?
Your own abilities in the use of Moodle will improve with practice, so try new strategies and activities with your students, checking with them whether these have enhanced their learning. It's also a good idea to keep a reflective diary to capture their feelings and perceptions of any new Moodle resources, strategies and activities.