Extension:PeerEvaluation/Peer Evaluation guide Learner
WikiEducator Peer Evaluation is very simple to use and consists of the following two steps.
Submission of an Activity
Every activity that can be peer evaluated will have a place which consists of a form to submit an activity. Here, you need to make your own submission so the other learners can evaluate it.
Submission of Evaluations
You will also have a place to submit evaluations.
- Initially you will be able to see a table which consists of submissions which you would be able to evaluate.
- Click on the title of one of the submissions.
- You will now see the questions you need to answer in order to evaluate that particular work. You need to go to the URL mentioned and carefully assess the work.
- Answer the questions and then click on the submit button towards the button of the page.
- You can do this multiple times as per the instructions provided to you by your facilitator.