Embedding Literacy and Numeracy Module/Learning Outcomes
At successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Determine the numeracy and literacy demands on learners in the context of the learners’ course of study and workplace;
- Develop and/or use a range of assessment tools and strategies to assess a learner’s literacy and numeracy skills in relation to the Learning Progressions;
- Demonstrate the use of appropriate methods for assessing literacy progress within a programme;
- Plan and deliver activities that will enhance literacy and/or numeracy skill development.
- Demonstrate the use of appropriate methods for evaluating the effectiveness of planning and delivering embedded literacy and numeracy skill development within a vocational course.