Digital skills for collaborative OER development/Storyboarding/Storyboarding challenge tasks
- Review the suggested storyboarding tools and choose one for publishing your own storyboard.
- Revisit your public course description and your design blueprint and choose the learning outcome(s) you would like to develop further for this storyboard challenge.
- Identify two learning pathways (topics or concepts) for developing your storyboard. Consider the following guidelines:
- You are not required to develop the storyboard for a full course in this challenge (identify two learning pathways or topics which would equate to three to six notional learning hours in total for learners working through the materials).
- Choose a "representative" topic for this storyboard challenge. For example, the course introduction would not be a good choice for this activity because you will be restricted in the range of learning materials and e-learning activities you could incorporate in your design.
- Choose topics which would be suitable to incorporate a substantive assessment activity (formative or summative) in the storyboard.
- Remember to share your learning journey with our community by posting regularly on WEnotes below, OERu forums or Twitter and include the hash tag "ds4oer" where appropriate.