- Demands and Initiatives of Cybernetic Society.
- Web based Constraints of LPG.
- Rigidity of conventional mode.
- Accessibility/Flexibility of alternative mode.
- Equality verses Equity of e- learning.
- Democratization of Virtual Learning.
Aim and purpose
- Betterment of learner by ensuring motivational sustainability.
- Rationalizing concerns and prospects in terms of strategies ahead.
- Identifying key to improving skills related to motivational Sustainability.
- Integrating implicational demands.
- Offering professional supports.
- Policy Perspectives, i.e. UEE, VSE,QOHPE etc
- Contextual Systemic Reforms, MLL,OBB,SOPT,PROPEL etc.
- Expectation of Knowledge based Society.
- Recognition of Identity of Neo-Learner.
- Constructivist Approach.
- Friendly Approach in e-Learning.
- Target and Schedule.
- Required Interventions.
- Merging on-line with conventional mode.
- Improving Motivational skills.
- Integrating Feedback.
- Linkining Professional Support.
Methodical Frame work
- Creating e-learning Environment.
- e-Learning Exposure through Workshops, Seminars, Discussion Boards,Surfing and Chating etc.
- Producing and disseminating e- learning contents.
- Assessing and Evaluating available e- learning material.
- Identifying and recognizing e-learners' contributions.
- Assisting self learning in building self confidence.
- Internalizing the notion of failure in terms of opportunity availed.
- Quality Dimensions.
- Critical Remarks.
Prof Geeta Rai, BHU, India; Dr. Dhananjai Yadav, AU, Allahabad, India.