Demonstrate knowledge of accommodation, land and water transportation/Activities/Tour brochures
To be able to use tour brochures to prepare quotes for domestic and international bookings
Understanding tour brochures
- Familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar 2011 Europe and Britian brochure
- Provide answers for the following questions
- Five benefits of travelling with Trafalgar tours
- Four discount schemes they provide for clients
- Name the different styles of tours they operate e.g. Train tours
Terms and Conditions
- Your clients Mr and Mrs B Douglas would like to know amount of deposit to be paid, when it is to be paid and when the balance of payment would be due.
- What are the details they should know if they have to cancel their booking?
- What is not included on your tour?
- What currency is quoted in the brochure?
- Is there a price guarantee? If so, please provide details.
- Susan Bills who wishes to travel to Prague has about 10 days, and wants a leisurely tour. She is able to travel in June. She does not want to share a room.
- Terence Hill who is a train enthusiast and also wishes to see the sights of Italy. Any departure in August would suit him. He would like to share a room if possible.
- Mr and Mrs B. Grant who wish to visit Italy, France, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium and would like to experience a Rhine Cruise and the TGV train. They have approximately 2 weeks of their holiday to spend in Europe and can depart in September.
Domestic New Zealand tour brochure
Using the anzcro New Zealand Book 2012 -2013 provide quotations for the following clients:
- Mr D. Timu who wishes to visit Fox Glacier, Larnach's Castle and Milford Sound on a guided tour which includes the Tranzalpine train journey. He can depart in September 2013 and has approximately 9 days for his holiday. He will pay for a single room.
- Stephanie Baines would like to walk to Milford Track in November - she is willing to share a bunk room
- Provide details of deposits required and when full payment due for these bookings.
- Provide details of Cancellation/amendment fees that will apply.
- Trafalgar Tours website
- Trafalgar 2011 Europe and Britain Book
- anzcro New Zealand Book 2012-2013
- Article on coach touring