- Provide low-cost internet access by setting up internet cafés and Hot Spots.
- Bridging the Digital Divide by helping people (especially in rural areas) to use ICT tools such as the Internet, Mobile phones, Radio, etc. to improve their living and help reduce poverty.
- Promote the use of Web2.0 tools.
- Provide Technical Support such as computer servicing, network maintenance, etc.
- Sales of low-cost ICT technologies such as virtual computing (such as NComputing), Energy Efficient Computing (such as Inveneo Computers), etc.
- Promote the use of Free & Open Source Software and Websites such as Linux, WikiEducator, etc.