- Defination of data analysis
- Importance of data analysis
- Descriptive statistics
- Inferential statistics
Data analysis is the summarizing of data in order to draw conclusion about the sample from which it is drawn. Inferential statistics is done to make inferences about a population from a sample. Data analysis is important because it provides information that can be used to make decision on various issues in our day to day lives.
Descritpive statistics is a summary of raw data into a form that can be understood using means, median, modes, perscentages, graphs, pie charts,
- Practice on data analysis procedures using examples from statistics text books
- Classroom assessment on the topic of data analysis
- Carry out mini researches to collect data that can be used to practice data analysis procedures
- Multivariate statistics by Tabachnik and Fidell 2006.