E-Activity - Copyright MCQ
|Course dashboard for #OCL4Ed|
|Copyright: Your educational right to copy||Introduction | Video signpost | History | Working globally | Scope | Ownership | Rights & protections | Exceptions | Transfer of rights | Case study | Case study reflection | E-Activity - Copyright MCQ|
e-Learning activity summary
|Title:||Developing multiple choice questions (MCQs) based on your own mini copyright scenario or situation|
|1 - 2 hours|
|This activity contributes to the completion of the course assignment for assessment or optional activity for certificate of participation.|
Optional support resources
- Review the stimulus resource links above and search for the web for additional resources which can assist you in achieving the learning outcome actions for this Activity.
- Think about a practical educational situation, for example, a teacher preparing an online course or learner completing an assignment which focuses on two or more aspects of copyright in a digital world.
- Does your proposed copyright situation relate to two or more of: scope, ownership, rights, exceptions or transfer of rights?
- Consider the implications of your own national copyright act.
- Consider possible questions relating to this copyright situation which would demonstrate the application of your knowledge of copyright.