Commonwealth Computer Navigator's Certificate/Milestone 4/Pedagogical template/Module Level CCNC Template
<Insert Module Number and Title here>
Welcome to Module # <Title>.
Study tip text (remove or customise those in italics)
- We recommend that you spend X amount of time on each chapter
*It would help you if you have access to xyz when attempting the activities in this module...
- You may find it useful to skim through an entire chapter (or portion of a chapter) first, paying special attention to the headings and introductions then go through a second time for more indepth study and practice
- We recommend that you do the activities as they appear rather than all at the end. They are essential study materials, so please attempt them.
- If you have difficulty understanding a section of a chapter, try working at it slowly. If you still do not understand, seek help.
<List out any references/sources used in creation of the module>
About this Module
Module # <Title>
- Attribution: OpenICDL with link to the project.
- Authors:<Insert institution/names here>
- Based on Open Office Version 2.0
- Created under a Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license