Commonwealth Computer Navigator's Certificate/Milestone 4/Module 6 template
Module 6: OpenOffice Impress
- Cover page
- With the title (including version of openOffice in use, Licensing information, authors)
- Index Page
- Table of contents, linked (bookmarked) to the particular sections.
- Glossary of terms and acronyms.
- Glossary of icons
- Familiarise the user with the icons that will be used throughout the module.
- Reflects on the rationale of the section/subsection.
- Broad outcomes
- Reflection on the overall outcomes of the entire section.
- Specific outcomes
- Within a section, there are many subsections which should reflect on specific outcomes.
- Content of Section
- Order of sections should be logical (e.g Saving should precede closing)
- Clear step by step instructions.
- Clear screenshots.
- The screenshots should not precede the instructions.
- Always follow the conventional steps as opposed to short cuts.
- Major sections should be flagged/highlighted appropriately (e.g font size, color).
- Self training exercises/activities
- At the end of each section, the user will be able to create their own examples within their environments.
- Section Summary
- Highlighting the benefits of the content for the user.
- Giving credit to sources at the end of the module.