Collaborative Video - Help and Sandbox/Instructions
To add a collaborative video to a wiki page:
- Click "Collaborative Video" in the toolbox on the left nav bar
- Enter a title and summary
- Select size and position of widget (in relation to surrounding text)
- Click on "Generate Code"
- Copy the code that appears, then go to the article page where you want to place the widget. Click on edit in the article page and paste the code anywhere on the page.
To add material or edit an existing collaborative video:
- Click "Add" to upload and import video/image/audio files to the video
- Click "Edit" to edit the video