Caribbean Secondary Education Certificate - Information Technology/Introduction to Presentation
INTRODUCTION TO POWERPOINT PRESENTATION
- Action Settings: allows the presenter or the viewer to move through the slideshow at their own pace and order.
- Hiding Slides: the slide remains in your file, even though it is hidden when you run the presentation.
- Kiosk: runs the slide show full-screen as a self-running show that restarts after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- Outline Tab: allows you to see slide text in outline form.
- Placeholders: Boxes lined with dotted borders used for entering data.
- Slide Master: is an element of the design template that stores information about the template, including font styles, placeholder sizes and positions, background design, and color schemes.
- Slide Pane: shows the current slide enlarged.
- Slide Show View: takes up the full computer screen, like an actual slide show presentation.
- Slides Tab: shows a thumbnail view of each slide in the presentation.