CONFERENCE OUTCOMES ASSESSMENT PLANNING GUIDE
This course/guide may target:
- Hospitality Management Learners
- Business Communication Students
- Meeting Associates
- Those Planning to be meeting professionals
- Any one with an interest and commitment to learn
Defining Your Program and Conference Outcomes
- Clearly state Conference goals.
- List specific objectives for each goal.
- Let every party know what the objectives of the Conference are
Aligning Program Components with Conference Outcomes
- Identify program components that are designed to achieve each conference objective.
- Design your conference programme to reflect the achievement of your objectives
Selecting and Implementing Assessment Methods
- Understanding that not every goal or conference objective can always be assessed, identify those that you prize most highly and that can be meaningfully measured.
- Select methods or instruments for gathering data to show whether participants have achieved or experienced the expected outcomes related to conference objectives and goals.
Using Evidence Gathered in Assessment
- Specify procedures for analyzing and interpreting the data gathered in assessment.
- Identify the means by which information that results from assessment can be used for decision-making, strategic planning, conference evaluation and audit, and an overall improvement in future conferences or meetings.