|The two-week COMOSA online consultation with Open Schools aims to:
- review and discuss existing context including policy frameworks and relevant practices for course development, collaboration and intellectual property management to identify policy barriers and enablers for mainstream adoption of OER in open schools;
- review and discuss the UNESCO/Commonwealth of Learning OER Policy Guidelines to identify policy protocols which are relevant to open schools;
- review and discuss existing exemplars of open policies to identify policy protocols which are relevant to open schools;
- agree on the basis and process for consensus decision-making for OER policy development;
- identify the framework components for an open OER policy for open schools
- provide COMOSA participants with the opportunity to explore a variety of online technologies during the forum.