|Commonwealth Open Schooling Association|
|Open education policy||Preamble | Definition of concepts | Open workgroup policy | OER and copyright policy|
|Work in progress, expect frequent changes. Help and feedback is welcome. See discussion page.|
COMOSA is a partnership of open school and open and distance learning practitioners with a shared conviction that open schooling has the capacity to expand access, to promote equity, to deliver high-quality and effective services, and to reduce the unit costs of education at all levels.
The COMOSA constitution articulates has agreed a
Sharing of resources
- to facilitate the formation of consortia for the acquisition and/or development of shared learning materials and/or programmes;
- to establish and promote other initiatives for sharing materials, resources and expertise among the Association’s members;
- to advise open schools on the availability and use of Open Educational Resources or other learning materials that can be accessed at minimal cost;
- to develop and maintain a digital platform for making open information readily available; and
- to identify and exploit cost-efficient technologies for sharing information.