Refer back to the database design work you did in the previous chapter. Choose both the design for a one-to-many and a many-to-many relationship. Use these designs to create two or more tables that represent the one-to-many and many-to-many relationships.
- Use the "Create Table in Design View..." option from the task panel.
- Create the tables required for a one-to-many relationship.
- Ensure that the table acting as the many has an INTEGER field of the same name as the primary key of the table being the one.
- Save and close the new tables.
- Create the tables required for a many-to-many relationship.
- Ensure that the table acting as the cross reference (_xref_) table has INTEGER fields for the primary keys for the two many tables.