CCCOER/Meetings/Weekly October 11, 2010
Agenda Item Continued from last week: CCCOER phases
The questions for the Oct 11 meeting are:
1. What are the criteria for moving from the Current Phase to the Intermediate Phase? 2. Approximately when do we expect to change from the Current Phase to the Intermediate Phase.
Suggestions for the move criteria are:
- The intermediate phase is defined, i.e., the third column of the table below is filled out.
- All the requirements that Hewlett needs (bylaws, dues, sponsorship opportunities, branded merchandise). We have met all of these but branded merchandise and we can
- A treasurer. (We can get by without a VP, but a treasurer is needed.)
- At least some colleges have signed the new agreement.