Dr. Meenu Mohil
Date of birth:13th August, 1974
- Awarded Ph.D. (Title: "Application of Quantum Field Theory in Astro-Physics and Cosmology") in November'2002 under the guidance of Dr.Ashok Goyal in Deptt. of Physics and Astro-Physics, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110 007
- Qualified the National Eligibility Test (N.E.T.) conducted by CSIR, UGC in the year 1996 and was awarded CSIR Fellowship
- Qualified GATE'1997 in Physics
- Qualified one year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
Teaching Experience: 9 years Working as Lecturer – Physics in Acharya Narendra Dev College, University of Delhi, Delhi from 17th November'1997 to till date (Appointed Permanent faculty on 5th April'2005)
- "Chiral Symmetry in Linear Sigma Model in Magnetic Environment" with Dr. Ashok Goyal (hep-ph/0011375), Phys. Rev. D 52, 025022 (2000)
- "NJL model in four Dimensions at Finite Temperature, Chemical Potential and Curvature" with Dr. Ashok Goyal, J. Phys. G: Nucl. Part. Phys. 27 (2001) 1827-1837
- Talk presented on "Chiral Symmetry Restoration in Linear Sigma Model" (work done with Dr. Ashok Goyal) at the International Conference on Gravitation and Cosmology, I.I.T. Kharagpur, India in January'2000 Published in the proceedings of ICGC-2000, Pramana – J.Phys.55.597 (2000)
- Talk presented on "Symmetry Structure and Phase Transition" at 4th ICPAQGP held at Jaipur during 26th to 30th November'2001, published in Pramana – J.Phys.
- Talk presented on "Phase Transition in Neutron Stars in Nambu-Jona-Lasinio Model" at 4th ICPAQGP held at Jaipur during 26th to 30th November'2001, published in Pramana – J.Phys.
- Presently working on "Mixed Hadron Quark Phase Transition" in the core of Neutron Star and investigating the effect of vector coupling on pressure and energy density of such stars
Conferences / Workshops / Schools attended:
- Participated in XIII SERC Prep School in Theoretical High Energy Physics held at SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi from 24th September'1997 to 18th October'1997
- Official visitor to IUCCA, Pune for Research and Computational purpose from 8th June'1998 to 7th July'1998
- Official visitor to Mehta Research Institute (MRI) for research work from 7th July'1999 to 14th July'1999
- Presented a talk on Astro-particle Physics in International Conference on Gravitation Cosmology (ICGC-2000) held at IIT, Kharagpur in January'2000
Orientation/Refresher course attended
- Orientation course organized by CPDHE, New Delhi held from Dec19, 2005 to Jan 16, 2006
- Refresher course organized by CPDHE, new Delhi held from Feb 17, 2006 to Mar 9, 2006
- Refresher course organized by CPDHE, new Delhi held in Jan 09-30,2008.