ELT Rants, Reviews, & Reflections
- “Activities those guys know”
- Some time ago a friend and colleague invented the term that serves as the title of this post. I thought it was a brilliant turn of phrase and it captured a lot for me in just four words. I̵...
- — mikecorea 2021-07-06 13:00:39
- [Guest Post] Reflection FAQ
- This time on ELT Rants, Reviews and Reflections we have a guest post and it’s one I am very excited about sharing. There are many reasons for this but two of the main reasons are the topic and th...
- — mikecorea 2021-07-02 04:55:44
- Can mini-essays by fictional frustrated personal trainers help students work harder in Zoom breakout rooms?
- Well, can they? I have no idea but let’s start with a fictional mini-essay from a fictional personal trainer. I love my job. I really do. It gives me a chance to put my hard-earned knowle...
- — mikecorea 2021-06-09 13:41:18
- A tale about rapport and changing teachers during the same course
- A long time ago I worked in what was called an immersion program at a language school attached to a university (a unigwon, as it’s sometimes known) in Seoul. The program lasted 20 weeks a...
- — mikecorea 2021-06-04 07:06:15
- That failing to follow instructions activity
- “I am so embarrassed!” exclaimed Gayle (neither her name nor her English name), one of the strongest and most confident students in the class when we discussed the recently completed activity....
- — mikecorea 2021-05-28 09:53:46
The Everyday Language LearnerFailed to load RSS feed from http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheEverydayLanguageLearner: Error parsing XML for RSS
Steve HargadonFailed to load RSS feed from http://www.blogger.com/feeds/18676377/posts/default: Error fetching URL: Maximum (0) redirects followed
What is free content?
Rubrics for Online Instruction
EdukwestFailed to load RSS feed from http://feeds.feedburner.com/edukwest: Error parsing XML for RSS
EFL Classroom 2.0: Teacher Talk Yahoo! Pipes is no longer available
EFL Classroom 2.0: Blog Posts Yahoo! Pipes is no longer available
(Preview the Open Textbook Tweet: CC-BY-SA e-version).
Wiki Syntax Support
Gladys's Testing Laboratory|Font, colors, etc.