ELT Rants, Reviews, & Reflections
- Polishing Turds [Guest post]
- It’s a great pleasure to welcome back the most frequent guest poster here on ELT Rants, Reviews and Reflections. The author, Mr. Tim Thompson, is a friend. We were discussing the recent experienc...
- — mikecorea 2019-10-30 10:49:15
- Discussion on Culture in the EFL Classroom
- Hello dear reader. Welcome. Imagine you are asked to answer the following questions: In your experience, as either a student or a teacher, reflect on a time when you witnessed how culture impacted...
- — mikecorea 2019-10-08 07:54:55
- Interview with David Shaffer
- It’s an honor to have Dr. David Shaffer, a legend of ELT in Korea, as an interviewee here on the blog. I think I first met Dr. Shaffer online back in 2009 and have enjoyed interacting with him on...
- — mikecorea 2019-10-02 06:29:46
- Empathy Inspiration
- Back in 2014 my friend Malu Sciamarelli asked me if I’d consider writing a guest post on her (then) blog. She was looking for a post on a “moment of inspiration.” I am...
- — mikecorea 2019-09-08 08:54:04
- Terms I don’t like: 1 of 11
- Are you in a band? Are you a model or something? Do you want to be? Otherwise, why are you using the word “gig” to talk about a teaching job? Is it to sound cool? (NB: It doesn’t sound that...
- — mikecorea 2019-06-25 05:11:42
The Everyday Language LearnerFailed to load RSS feed from http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheEverydayLanguageLearner: Error parsing XML for RSS
Steve HargadonFailed to load RSS feed from http://www.blogger.com/feeds/18676377/posts/default: Error fetching URL: Maximum (0) redirects followed
What is free content?
Rubrics for Online Instruction
EdukwestFailed to load RSS feed from http://feeds.feedburner.com/edukwest: Error parsing XML for RSS
EFL Classroom 2.0: Teacher Talk Yahoo! Pipes is no longer available
EFL Classroom 2.0: Blog Posts Yahoo! Pipes is no longer available
(Preview the Open Textbook Tweet: CC-BY-SA e-version).
Wiki Syntax Support
Gladys's Testing Laboratory|Font, colors, etc.