Autism Spectrum Disorders/ASD Course Evaluation
At the end of the course, a written evaluation form will be provided with the following questions:
1. What did you learn about ASD and the things you can do to help your child?
2. What sorts of therapies and interventions do you plan on exploring?
4. Tell us one thing that you smile when you think about your child with ASD, and one thing than makes still makes you feel afraid.
5. Tell us about any long term goals you have around your child's ASD experience and how those may have changed as a result of this course.
6. Please add any other comments you have and any suggestions you have for future classes.
The participant will be given a self-addressed stamped envelope in which to return the survey.