A spicy alternative to traditional meatballs.
|Degree of Difficulty:|
|Number of serves:|
- 500gm lean pork mince
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 t smoked paprika
- 1 t hot paprika
- 1 t mustard seeds
- 1/2 c chopped coriander
- 2 chillies, de-seeded, chopped.
- A dash of hot sauce (tabasco)
- Salt and pepper to season
- Combine ingredients in a bowl and roll into meatballs.
- Place meatballs in an over tray, cover with pasta sauce and cook in a 180 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Depending on how hot you like your chorizo, you can add more or less chilli.