Achievements in 2008
Achievements in 2008
Appointed as Vice Principal of college
Invited as an expert for Rajiv Gandhi National Senior Research Fellowship (RGNSRF) selection from JRF of Ms. Sushma, Ph,D student, Chemistry Department, Deshbandhu College, University of Delhi 0n 15th Dec. 2008.
Worked as a Resource person for the development of question bank for first and second year restructured Programme for B.Sc. foundation course for Institute of Life Long Learning (ILLL) sponsored by Delhi University.
List of Publication
1. NMR studies of Poly (2- hydroxyl ethyl methacrylate -2- vinyl pyridine).
Sunita Hooda, A.S. Brar and Ashok Goyal, J. Appl. Polym. Sci, 109, 1114 (2008).
2. Structural investigation of Poly methyl acrylate from 2 D - HMBC spectra.
A.S. Brar, A.K. Goyal and Sunita Hooda, J. Mol. Str., 885, 15 (2008).
3. Stereochemical evolution of vinyl acetate - methyl acrylate copolymer by 2D NMR.
A.S. Brar, A. K. Goyal and Sunita Hooda, J. Mol. Str., 888, 257 (2008).
4. NMR studies of 2-Hydroxy Ethyl Methacrylate – methyl methacrylate Copolymers.
Sunita Hooda and A.K. Goyal, J. Ind. Chem. Soc., 85, 1 (2008).
5. Configurational assignment of overlapped α- methyl and methylene region of 2 - HEMA - methacrylonitrile copolymers by 2 D NMR.
Sunita Hooda, A.S. Brar and Ashok Goyal, J. Appl. Polym. Sci., In Press, Sep. (2008).
6. Two Dimensional Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Studies of Acrylate copolymers.
A.S. Brar, Ashok Kumar Goyal and Sunita Hooda, J. Appl. & Pure Chem, In Press, Sep. (2008).
7. Stereosequencing of Poly (Acrylonitrile – co - methyl acrylate – co - methyl methacrylate) synthesized by ATRP.
A.S. Brar, A.K. Goyal and Sunita Hooda, J. polym. Sci., polym. Chem., 47, 25 (2009).
8. Microstructure determination of poly(acrylonitrile -co- methyl methacrylate -co- methyl acrylate) terpolymers by 2D HMBC.
Sunita Hooda, A.K. Goyal and A.S. Brar , J. polym. Str., 920, 424-429 (2009).
Papers Published in Proceeding of Conferences.
1. Stereoregularity determination of 2 - hydroxyl ethyl methacrylate based copolymers by 2D NMR spectroscopy.
A. K. Goyal, A. S. Brar* and Sunita Hooda, Proceeding of international conference “Poly Char 16” - World forum on advanced materials”, held at Lucknow, India, page 150, 2008.
2. Stereo sequence distribution analysis of poly (Acrylonitrile – co – methyl methacrylate-co-methyl acrylate) by 2D NMR.
A.K. Goyal, A. S. Brar* and Sunita Hooda, Proceeding of centenary symposium on future directions in NMR, NMR research centre, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India, P 9, 2008.
1. Workshop on Open Educational Resources, Wikied 2008, held at Acharya Narendra Dev college, in collaboration with Gandhi Bhawan, University of Delhi, with support from the Commonwealth of Learning, Vancouer on 3, 4 and 6 Oct. 2008.
2. Workshop on “Development of Internet Based Virtual Lab for Science Practicals for Secondary Stage (Class 10th) Chemistry” organized by Department of Education in Science in Science & Mathematics, NCERT, from 5th. Nov. 2008 to 7th Nov. 2008.
Project Under taken
Fabrication of new polymer sensors for Environmental protection. As co investigator, financially funded by University Grant Commission, India (April 2008 - April 2011). Amount sanctioned Rs. 7,56,800/-.
Women’s Achievement Award, on International Women’s Day celebration, at New Delhi, 8th March, 2008, organized by court of Governors of Women International Network and its Departments.