Kia ora and welcome to this course on Accommodation Services Management.
[Add information here].
By the end of the course students will have gained an understanding of management and operational concepts for the sustainable operation of accommodation organisations.
1. Demonstrate an understanding of practices used in management accommodation enterprises.
2. Demonstrate an understanding of facilities management of accommodation enterprises.
3. Analyse and evaluate the practice of revenue and yield management and other current dynamic pricing trends.
4. Examine and evaluate the concepts of property management systems and channels of distribution in the accommodation sector
5. Examine the concepts of services management and evaluate their relationship to accommodation enterprises and their environment.