A Social Studies Task on Personal Identity
One of the topics in Social Studies is IDENTITY. Identity is made up of things that identify a person or a group of people. Having a unique or special identity can help a person to feel good and confident about them or herself. Being part of a group with an identity of its own can help members of that group feel that they belong.There are different types of identity. This task focusses on personal identity. You will learn more about yourself as working through a set of different questions.
This task requires you to learn more about yourself and who you are and what you consider to be important. Below is a set of questions that you can work from. You will be expected to create a folder of work based on the given questions. You can create poems, provide photos, pictures, diagrams to assist you in creating an interesting piece of work. This task allows you to reflect on yourself and your values and what you consider to be significant in your life. Good luck and have fun!
- Who am I?
- What do I like or dislike?
- What are my values and how did I acquire them?
- Who have been the major influences in my life?
- What would I like to do or be five years from now or ten years from now?
- What do I need to make me happier?
- How can I become a better daughter? son?
- Describe the most important memory in your life.
- What do other people think are my best qualities?
- How will my best qualities help me in my life?