User:SteveFoerster/Vision for WikiEducator
|About Steve||Main User Page | My Site and Current Blog | My Blog from 2008 to 2010|
|My WikiEducator Projects||XXI Texts | Great Books XXI | User Page Expo|
|Community Participation||Most Recent Contributions | WikiAmbassador Record | Interim Advisory Board|
|Community Council 2008||Campaign Page | Vision for WikiEducator | Community Council Biography ||
- I believe that it's important for people to have freedom, but that it's just as important how they use it.
- I believe that Sir Arthur Lewis was right when he said that the fundamental cure for poverty is not money but knowledge.
- I believe that sometimes it's better to be happy than right.
- I believe that intellectual property is neither intellectual nor property.
- I believe that the more we consider what we want for the future, the more we will care about justice in the present.
- I believe that science is an imperfect tool for learning about our world, but that it's the best one we have.
- I believe that the extent one bears goodwill toward strangers is a sign of one's character.
- I believe that numbers tell part of the story, and feelings tell the other part, and that without both, the story is incomplete.
- I believe that it's better to work together with those with whom one doesn't entirely agree than it is to toil alone in an ivory tower of ideological purity.
- I believe that if you teach a man to teach others to fish that you feed the world.
- I believe in WikiEducator.